Thursday, December 13, 2012

Headers



Sweetie #1 designed these cool headers for me including the one I am using for the blog. She has been teaching herself how to use Photoshop through tutorials she finds on the internet and through good old fashioned trial and error. It's amazing how quickly kids these days learn and how fearless they are at making mistakes. I've been wanting to learn to use the Photoshop for ages but with so much else to do I haven't found the time yet. So, I've struck up a deal with Sweetie #1. She will instead teach me whatever new thing she learns. I have yet to sit down with her for my first lesson though but I will soon!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks! The kid was so happy. I've been meaning to change the header from time to time but I have to get Sweetie #1 to help me. Haha.

    ReplyDelete