Monday, June 11, 2012

Tools of the trade


Before getting a decent liner brush, I was using this. That's right. Your eyes are not deceiving you. I cut the bristles off. I had to. I just couldn't find anything finer in any of the stores until I came across this one below at Art Friend.


What a difference! In price as well :) My old brush costs around five bucks. The new one was 4 times more. I don't know when I'll be able to splurge again and I still love my old one which I know I'll buy more of in the very near future but in the meantime this is the star.
 

Here's my table top when I am working on something. A bit of a mess, I know. I've got some nice acrylic paints and my one and only prized bottle of acrylic ink in indigo. There's my Lyra watercolour set and those small paint pots are either hand-me-down poster colours I "inherited" from Sweetie #1 or newly bought ones from local stationery shops around town for a buck and a half each.

And yes, I'll be changing the water soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment